Speaker | Writer | Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
Christine Palumbo Nutrition
4 days ago
Eeek! Research presented at the American Society for Nutrition's annual meeting found workers add an average of 1,300 calories to their diet each week by eating foods obtained at work, with more than 70% of those calories coming from free food. www.usnews.com/news/health-care-news/articles/2018-06-12/study-eating-at-the-workplace-adds-empty... ... See MoreSee Less
You're Actually Consuming A Lot of Extra Calories From that Free Work Food
Employees consume an additional 1,300 calories at work, and most of it comes from free food.
Comment on Facebook
View on Facebook
Over 375 presentations, including several keynotes (partial list):
Cutting-edge nutrition that’s easy to understand
• Making Positive Changes That Stick: Five Steps to Moving Out of That Cycle You’re Stuck In
• Supermarket Smarts: Avoid Food Marketers’ Tricks and Traps
• Anti-Stress Eating
• Cut the Fad Out of Diets: Select the Best Plan for You
• Defensive Dining: How to Eat Out & Keep Your Waistline
• Foods You Think Are Healthy….That Really Aren’t
• Forever Young: What You Can (& Can’t) Do To Slow the Aging Process
• How to Energize Your Life
• Is Your Job Making You Fat/Diet Wreckers in Your Desk
• Meal Solutions for Busy People
• Power Foods for Heart Health
• The Healthy Refrigerator: Stock Yours to Guarantee Nutritious Eating
• Top Five Nutrition Myths for Kids
• Top Ten Nutrition Strategies for Better Health
Specifically for Health Professionals
• Becoming an Expert Communicator: Making Communications Concise, Clear and Compelling
• Image 2020: What You Need for Professional Success
• Making Connections: Relationship Building for Career Success
• Engaging Readers: Nutrition Writing that Shines
• Keeping Current: Make Today’s Nutrition and Food Trends Work for You
• If the Media Calls: Are You Ready?
Christine consults with public relations firms, food companies, restaurants, and not-for-profits.
She is available for:
• Developing nutrition education materials
• Exhibiting at professional meetings
• Partnering with you on special projects
• Ideation sessions
Over 500 presentations including Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and many of its affiliates, AAR Corporation, Ace Hardware Corporate Headquarters, American Association of Endodontists, American Association of Nurse Anesthetists, American Board of Pediatric Dentists, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, Barilla USA, Berry Health Benefits Symposium, BP/ Amoco, Chicago Dental Society, Crown Media/Hallmark Channel, Discover Card Services, Entertainment Cruises, Feeding America, International Truck and Engine Corp., Kellogg’s Marketing and Innovations Group, Lucent Technologies, Mobil Oil, National Association of REALTORS, Navistar, Unilever Food Solutions, United Healthcare, YMCA of the USA, Zurich North America.
Full list available upon request.
Analyze recipes for nutrient values:
• Quick turnaround